Are you planning a beautiful summer elopement for 2021? Enjoy all of the beauty that summer has to offer with a gorgeous bridal bouquet designed exclusively using Saskatchewan grown blooms and foliage.
How It Works
- All flowers and foliage are locally grown within Saskatchewan
- The base elopement package includes an average size bridal bouquet in our beautiful signature style, raw silk ribbon wrapping the stems + a coordinating groom's boutonniere
- Possible additions include: Maid of Honour bouquet, Best Man boutonniere, Family Boutonnieres (maximum two), Family Wrist Corsages (maximum two)
- Select the week of your elopement, we will confirm your date upon booking
- Confirm up to three colour preferences with us upon booking, we will contact you for these details (please note that we cannot guarantee flower types or colours due to the seasonal and unpredictable nature of cut flower growing)
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable, no exceptions, due to the time sensitive nature of the Saskatchewan growing season (please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy)
**Please note that bouquets designed completely of Saskatchewan grown blooms cannot be guaranteed beyond September 4th, 2021. Any elopements booked beyond this date may be a blend of local and imported blooms, it is solely dependent on the weather.
photos | bouquets designed entirely of blooms grown by Hawthorn Floral Atelier, Warman SK & Mistik Acres, Alvena SK