Covid-19 + Workshop Policies
In an effort to be as transparent as possible with regards to any workshops hosted by Hawthorn Floral Atelier, please review the following policies before registering.
- We will be adhering to all rules and restrictions in place for our venues at the time of the workshop. As of today, this means no restrictions are in place.
- We will be utilizing large gathering spaces which will allow ample space between individuals and cohort groups. If you are registering separately but would like to be grouped together, please send us an email so we can setup accordingly.
- Please, and most obvious, do not attend a workshop if you are feeling ill in any way.
Non-Covid Related Workshop Policies
- Our no cancellation, non-transferable policy remains in place as it always has in years passed. Should you not be able to attend for ANY reason, you are more than welcome to have another person attend in your place. If you're not able to find someone to take your place, or simply don't want to, we will be more than happy to deliver your workshop materials to your home address within the Warman/Saskatoon area free of charge the following day.
- Children ages 13 to 17 years must attend with another paying adult. We thank you for respecting this policy and ask that any children under the age of 13 not attend with you.
Thank you to everyone considering attending a workshop! It means so very much and I really look forward to creating with all of you again.